LaShawn Daniels a.k.a Big Shiz is Dead, Cause of Death is Car Accident.

American songwriter LaShawn Daniels is Dead, Cause of Death is Car Accident.

Beloved Beloved American songwriter LaShawn Daniels aka Big Shiz Passed Away.

Friends and families are paying tributes on social media to Beloved LaShawn Daniels , American songwriter who recently passed away.

Grammy-winning singer/songwriter/producer LaShawn Daniels aka BIGSHIZ passed away from a fatal car accident at the age of 41.

He was the guy behind songs like

I Ain’t Him
Tears, Lies, Paradise · 2014
I Know Better
Tears, Lies, Paradise · 2014.
Others are may my name, The boy is Mine, He wasn’t man enough, and many hits to name.

Cause of Death.

He was said to have died after a fatal auto crash, that’s all we know for now. This is a developing story, this post will be updated as soon as we have more information.

Tributes.

Friends and fans of the song writer are paying tributes to him on social media. The following are some tributes posted on twitter to honor his life and legacy.

More tributes

@TheThingAboutX wrote

The thing about Lashawn Daniels that everyone is missing is that we are on the verge of runaway climate change and we need a complete re-think of the global economy to ensure a just society & avoid planetary catastrophe.

@JADEOUA wrote
Rest in paradise RnB Legend #LaShawnDaniels, I’m honestly heartbroken and praying for his family. Oh lord 😞💔🙏🏾

@soforreal29 wrote
Wow. R.I.P Lashawn Daniels 😢💔 #bigshiz Praying for his wife and kids and family/friends during this difficult time

@ImEricaCampbell wrote
to name a few. Sorry for your loss. RIP Lashawn Daniels. Such a phenomenal songwriter and artist. ❤️

@LyricJones wrote

all this bad news about car accidents lately really got me shook….
1st hearing the details about Melyssa Ford’s car accident on Breakfast Club, then Kevin Hart, then got news my Grandmother & cousins were in a bad accident (they are ok) and now Lashawn Daniels passing :'(

@jookco wrote
I hope what I am hearing is not true about
@BIGSHIZ
. One of the talented ones in the industry. Song writer & producer. I hope it isn’t true … my heart is truly shook up. This man worked w/ the GOAT (#MichaelJackson) & so many artists. Such a dope spirit. RIP #LaShawnDaniels.

Jay Williams wrote

Wowwwwww I cannot believe LaShawn BigShiz Daniels has passed away. I’ve never had the chance to meet him in person. But I have always been a Huge fan of his work all the songs he has written for so many. Including Love & War by Tamar Braxton and so many others. If you ever seen the show with Tamar Braxton-Herbert and Vince Herbert him and his wife were like their Best friends. I am definitely praying strength for his wife April Daniels and family. This is a Major Hit to the industry. Michelle Elizabeth Fred Jerkins III Damita Chandler

2 Comments

Death, Obituaries : Walter Ramin From the nyc band Tempest City is Dead

Victorville shooting raw video footage : Suspect Ari Young in custody after attempting to shoot deputy Meagan Forsberg.