Entertainment, (Market News)
JAY Z BECOMES A BILLIONAIRE, RIHANA THE RICHEST FEMALE MUSICIAN IN THE WORLD.
This Week Rihana and Jay Z made headlines as the richest musicians in the United States.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty is now considered the richest female musician in the world, with a staggering net-worth of $600 million, according to Forbes. She is now richer than Madonna by $30 million, Dion by $150 million and Beyoncé by $200 million.
Although Rihana have released top chat album and singles over the years, but the majority of her money comes from other ventures.
Like Rihana Jay Z have made name in the music industry but most of this million comes from lucrative investments, real estates, acquisitions, and deals. Among this money making ventures are his
- Armand de Brignac champagne – $310 million
- Cash and investments, including a $70 million stake in Uber – $220 million
- D’Ussé cognac – $100 million
- Tidal streaming service – $100 million
- Roc Nation – $75 million
- Music catalog – $75 million
- Art collection – $70 million
- Real estate – $50 million
Forbes estimated Jay-Z’s fortune “conservatively totals $1 billion.”
Forbes wrote that the key to Jay-Z’s success is that he has built brands instead of promoting other businesses.